Monday, April 2, 2012

Question and Answers Part 3

Hi to all/ Assalamu alaykum,

Back again with (one of) the last updates on the tag of Foz.

Here are insha'Allah the last couple of questions.



9. What's your favourite flower?

My favourite flower, that is a hard one. I'm not so much of a flower person. At least I love to look at them in nature, but no need to have them inside my home. 

I don't know the name of these in english(anyone?), but these are the last kind of flowers that resided in my home.

10. Do you have any pets? If not what pet would you like to have?

No, don't have any pets. Don't need aswell. 
I used to want a lot of pets, but with kids and the extra cleaning that comes with them I decided I don't want anymore.

11. Grass in the garden? Or Paving?

Grass. 

12. Name one of your favourite blogs.

Well. I read the blogs of FozMarie, Salma, Aisha, Izdiher, Hijabimommy, Serenity and more. But I'm sorry that I rarely have the time to respond to your posts.
I got more people than I named in my feed reader on my phone, but these are the ones I follow most.


2. Funfacts


Ok now to the 12 funfacts. Difficult but I'll give it a try.(So sorry if I'm telling things you already know)
1. I have a new phone
2. I'm rarely using my laptop nowadays.
3. I'm always up for some new Indian/Pakistani recipes
4. I have had a busy week.
5. I just ate 2 coconutcookies.
6. I cut my hair last week(and messed it up. Don't know what I was thinking to do it when my little ones were awake.)
7. I've got too much clothes. Don't even know were to put it all. And to think I didn't bought anything for over a year(ok except for a new pashmina)
8. I like to clean when the sun shines.
9. I sometimes feel like an awful mom.
10. I can rarely stick to plans.


Ok you have to do with only ten. Some one woke up.


Allah hafiz, take care.

8 comments:

  1. Nice to read you Umm Mini.......no plans is the best to be true. I don't have children yet but due to my husband job, I learnt not to have many plans....and I like the freedom of it.
    Have a nice day and hope to read you soon dear! Take care and much love to you all. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!

    Oh re number 9, dont ever think you are an awful mum x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome.

      I think every mom has that feeling every now and then.

      Delete
  3. Good to know you more :)
    Love you .Have a good day .

    ReplyDelete
  4. just stopping by dear to wish you and your family a Blessed Ramadan! I hope you are all well. take crae. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. As-salaamu'alaykum sis,
    Lovely blog, tabarak'Allah.
    Ramadaan Mubarak!

    ...and I found this very interesting. The flowers you like are daffodils :)

    Take care
    Farhana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaykum salaam,

      Jazaki Allahu ghairan.

      Thanks for the name, it didn't came to mind at the time.

      Delete