Friday, May 6, 2011

Learning to blog

Hi there/Assalamu alaykum,

Today I've been trying to discover the blog world. I'm a little new to blogging. I've done it in the past, but most of it was just writing and that's it. Now I'm trying to find out how all this works, so I can make it look good for my viewers. Still it will take time for me to understand everything. Alhamdulillah at least I'm able to write texts and I have a OKfornow-lay-out. Maybe that will change in the future.

Also I registered myself at the Sisterswhoblog site, insha'Allah I will be allowed to enter. Through that site I already found a lot of interesting other blog of sisters who also blog. Inspiration on creative, cooking and ammi level. Insha'Allah I will benefit from there knowledge and learn to cook some new things, create some new things and maybe some advise on how to deal with the little ones. You should be able to find these blog in the list of blogs that I follow in my profile area.

I was planning to post something else today, but I didn't manage to do that because I had other things to do.
Insha'Allah tomorrow.

Write to you soon insha'Allah, Allah hafiz

6 comments:

  1. Asalamu3likum! It took me a while to get used to the whole blogging business, but it gets easier and funner over time. You just have to stay motivated and consistent...great to see another Muslim blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa alaykum salaam,

    Insha'Allah it will go the same with me.
    I'll come and check your blog every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asalaam Alaikum! Welcome 'back' to the blog world. Stick with it and InshAllah you will get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wa alaykum salaam,

    Thanks for your comment.

    I'm trying to keep it up and post something at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been blogging for more than a year now, it takes some time to get used to it, but after a while, it's nice and fun.
    Wishing you all the best with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete