Monday, May 2, 2011

Alhamdulillah

Hello again/Assalamu alaykum,


Here I am again. Alhamdulillah the visit I had last friday was very nice. I had everything ready on time alhamdulillah. I was very nervous up front. Usually I'm not a person who has a lot to say. And I was little scared, cause first time I met the, very nice, lady she was also little shy. But alhamdulillah we had a nice talk and a very nice afternoon. I hope I will have the chance to meet her again.


Because the visit took longer than I expected, not that that minds, I didn't get the chance to look for the recipes I wanted. Insha'Allah I will post whatever I find and make.


My weekend was relaxed, didn't do much. Got some family over, but the rest just relaxed. Eventhough the relaxing I'm very tired today, but alhamdulillah. I'm gonna make a quick-fix for dinner. 


Insha'Allah next time I will have more to tell and maybe to show somethings.


Take care, Allah hafiz

No comments:

Post a Comment