Saturday, May 14, 2011

Busy inside -> busy outside?

Hi to all/ Assalamu alaykum,

Lately I'm wondering about Little Two. Little One(LO) has always been pretty busy, but very very sweet and not really difficult Alhamdulillah. Little One was sometimes pretty busy as well when still inside. So now I'm wondering what's it going to be with Little Two. Also Little Two can be pretty busy inside me, will he or she be the same outside.

To be honest I do hope so. I love my Little One, eventhough sometimes this LO drives me crazy. But that can't outweigh the positive points. That's why everytime that LO makes me angry I say Alhamdulillah(which insha'Allah I will continue to do). Insha'Allah LT will be the same.

In the beginning weeks I was a little doubtfull. How will I manage to deal with 2 of these??? Well Alhamdulillah LO is starting to listen to me a little bit and the past weeks all my doubts have disappeared. I'm looking forward to insha'Allah meeting Little Two in a couple of months. It will probably be a big change, but I'm up for the challenge insha'Allah.

Even from 0 to 1 little person was a big change, but Alhamdulillah we have managed to deal with it. It takes some adjusting from all sides, but masha'Allah when you got your life back on the track you can't stop smiling.

I can't say Alhamdulillah for this blessing enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment