Monday, May 16, 2011

Ungrateful

Hi to all/ Assalamu alaykum,

Ok I was untill a couple weeks ago in a not so good period. Was thinking a lot, probably a little too much.
I blame the hormones. Even now a small thing can make me very upset for some time, but alhamdulillah.
I was disliking everything, unhappy about everything and that made me feel really ungrateful, which I kinda was. And thinking that I was ungrateful, I felt even more bad. So everytime I thought that I had to say Alhamdulillah for the things I should be grateful for.

Here are some, in random order:

  • Alhamdulillah for the fact Allah guided me.
  • Alhamdulillah for the fact I have a roof over my head.
  • Alhamdulillah that I have food to eat and drink.
  • Alhamdulillah I'm healthy.
  • Alhamdulillah I'm blessed with another pregnancy.
  • Alhamdulillah my family is healthy.
  • Alhamdulillah I have everything I need.
And now an extra Alhamdulillah for feeling much better lately.

Insha'Allah I will be writing to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment