Sunday, December 4, 2011

Is it You?

Hi to all/ Assalamu alaykum,

If picture is too small click here.

I got this from a friend and thought it was funny. Although the words I got do not all describe me if I might say so.

My words were: Serve, Elegant, Sweet and Charming.
Later on I found out Serve was part of Reserved, which might be right.
Elegant does not really apply on me.
Sweet and Charming, also not really if I might say, but others have said it to me.

I'm curious with which words you all come up.

Allah hafiz, take care. 

4 comments:

  1. Asalaam Alaikum

    My words are:

    Passionate
    Outgoing
    Outspoken
    Naive

    That does sound like me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa alaykum salaam,

    Masha'Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first four words were: Naive, Sweet, Thoughtful, Outspoken :)

    ReplyDelete