Friday, March 16, 2012

What's up?


Hi to all/ asalamu alaykum, Insha'Allah everyone of you is fine. Me and my family are doing ok, alhamdulillah. I'm constantly hoping to return here soon. But I seem to be more and more busy. My little ones keep me busy, they don't like to take a nap at the same time. Sometimes even I am wondering where the time goes and what I did all day. But usually I'm already tired before my day even ended. But alhamdulillah, at least we're all doing fine. I'm still hoping to be back soon, but wa Allahu a'lem. Take care you all! Allah hafiz

2 comments:

  1. Glad to read you are all well, which is the most important!
    Take care and come back when you have more time, always nice to read you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa alaikum salaam,
    I know what you mean. Days just pass in a blur when you have kids to take care of. And even then realize that we still have things that needs doing :)

    ReplyDelete