Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Award

Hi to all/ Assalamu alaykum,

I've won! Yeah Yeah Woohoo. Don't worry I was as suprised as you are. Thanks to Izdiher, Thank you! And thanks to you all. Cause if you weren't reading I probably wouldn't be posting anymore. And offcourse than I would never have received it.

But here is my first award:



The rules for receiving this award are:
  • Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Spread the love and honor, award a few amazing bloggers
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Ok now 7 things about myself:
  1. I'm a stay at home mom.
  2. I like sunny weather best.
  3. I like sports.
  4. Hoping to migrate soon to Asia.
  5. Am too much fond of 'fast food'
  6. Like to watch cookingshows.
  7. Am very quite usually.
People I want to award(in random order):
There are so many more of you who deserve it, but shame on me, I don't have the time to put all of your names down.

Insha'Allah you are all doing fine! I've had some busy weeks, but alhamdulillah.

3 comments:

  1. WaAlaiKumAsSalaam Umm Mini, JazakAllah Khair Sister for nominating me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Hope you are well and your little ones too. Thank you for passing the award to me. It's so kind.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. You all deserve it.

    ReplyDelete