Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cramps

Hi to all/ Assalamu alaykum,

Cramps, and particularly stomach cramps.
We probably all had to deal with them in the first weeks/months of our lives. And it was until
nearly 2 years ago when they were being introduced to me again.

First Little One got them and nothing really seemed to help. I've been walking around with LO for days, but alhamdulillah that time past. A year later we used Infacol and that seemed to help. But the
cramps were not as bad then.

I felt very said for LO during these periods and wondered what she felt. Alhamdulillah I got what I asked for, cause for a year now even I sometimes get them. And let me tell you 'It ain't fun'.

Little Two now also has them every now and then. I usually give something that should help, and maybe it does but LT still has them.
Insha'Allah this phase will pass soon.

Insha'Allah you( and your little ones) don't have to deal with cramps.

Allah hafiz, take care.


1 comment:

  1. Cramps are just very painful and there is nothing really that helps. Heard about this all my life, seems to be the common pain in the family.
    Hope your little ones will feel better soon. have a good day. take care

    ReplyDelete