Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Short update

Hi to all/ Assalamu alaykum,

Insha'Allah you are all fine.

Alhamdulillah everything is fine here.
I still owe you 3 Friday wisdoms I am aware of that.

I've been busy with my house, family and the Eid that has passed.
During pregnancy and first months here it's has gotten a little messy over here. Not visible for visiting people and not even for ourselves if we just kept the closets closed. But I know it's there so decided to sort all of that out.

It only takes little longer if you can't work on it continiously. But alhamdulillah I'm really hoping to finish it this week.

Little Two is awake more aswell. So LT needs more attention too.

So insha'Allah I'll be back from next week.

Allah hafiz, take care

1 comment:

  1. I hope you'll finish up all you have to do....once it's done it looks good.
    Looking forward reading you soon. Take care.

    Marie
    http://thenewscheherazades.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete