Sunday, October 16, 2011

DIY: Another try

Hi to all/ Assalamu alaykum,

Insha'Allah you are all in good health.

Since my pregnancy is over I have, alhamdulillah, some energy to do
things again. I thought of joining the Kids Clothes Week over on http://www.elsiemarley.com/.
Of which I came to know on one of my favorite sewingblogs. Now I
only follow 3 or 4 sewing blogs and the rest of blogs are of my fellow
sisters. Please feel free to  dispose your favorite blog  in the
comment section.

But anyhow, now I got the energy I don't really have the time. So the
one hour everyday for a week, what were the rules for the Kids Clothes
Week, resulted in not even an hour in the whole week. But
alhamdulillah at least it's something.

I'm making a pair of pants for Little One, made from an old pair of pants of mine.
Next to that I have some things I want to make: gloves for Little Two, a Kameez for Little One and I have to make some shalwars shorter. Insha'Allah I remember to take pictures so you can see the results and the making of.

For the result of the pants you have to wait at least another week.

Allah hafiz, take care!

4 comments:

  1. MashaAllah, you are getting sewing done with two kids?
    I am just learning to get my little crafts done in the middle of the night as they sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaam alaykum,

    Yes sometimes in their naptime. In middle of the night is possible aswell but only for things that don't make noise, cause I don't want to disturb the neighbours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very talented mashallah .I can't sew.


    hey sister .Your name in the list of award receiver .How could I forget that .It just overcrowded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't till sometime ago.

    And it's easily forgotten hehe. Insha'Allah I will post it soon.

    ReplyDelete