Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Wisdom

Hi to all/ Assalamu alaykum,

I read this verse some days ago on the blog of a sister. She was talking about faith and (our) kids. At that moment I was drawn to this verse and wanted to share it with you people. So here it is.


3:92
Sahih International
Never will you attain the good [reward] until you spend [in the way of Allah ] from that which you love. And whatever you spend - indeed, Allah is Knowing of it.

(Surah 3; Verse 92 (http://quran.com/3))

I think it's important to share with others, not keep something behind because you love it so much. Because anyway you will lose it someday or it might break(depends on what it is). (No I'm not a scholar to know exactly what this verse means, but by reading it this came to my mind. Just want to make clear that it's not an explanation of this verse)


Join in:


Typecast

Allah hafiz, take care!

2 comments:

  1. jazakallah for sharing feel free to comment on my blog, its free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading the quote I interpreted in the way you also did

    JazakAllah Khair for sharing

    ReplyDelete