Sunday, October 9, 2011

Email

Hi to all/ Assalamu alaykum,

Insha'Allah you are all doing fine. Alhamdulillah I am, and my family as well.

I've been thinking lately, cause the last weeks a lot of blogpost ideas arise in my mind. The computer though is a no go area if Little One is awake, which is almost the whole day. Cause in the evening we usually go to bed at more or less the same time and the same for waking up in the morning.'
Now I had seen a while back some option to post through email or something like that. Insha'Allah that will work for me.

Usually when Little Two wakes up for drink in the night I stroll the internet on my mobile phone, but for some reason I can't open blogger.com on it. So insha'Allah the email thing will work for me.

I'm now going to read how that all works so insha'Allah I will be posting more regularly soon.

Allah hafiz, take care!

4 comments:

  1. so sweet :).I love your posts.


    Tea party at my blog.Join please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute. Would love to see you more

    Tea party at my blog .Come and join .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walaikum asalam hope you can open blogger soon on your iphone..

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful may Allaah reward you, feel free to comment follow me inshAllah if you like my blog..

    ReplyDelete