Saturday, October 1, 2011

Late again

Hi to all/ Assalamu alaykum,

Again late with friday wisdom. I will post 2 the coming week insha'Allah. I did have a nice quote but no time yesterday to put a nice text with it.

I'm gonna try to make one day free to do all blog posts, so I can already put the friday wisdom posts ready. Now sometimes it's friday and I don't get the time to do a nice post. Plus that sometimes I have Ideas but don't see the chance to work them out.

So stay tuned for coming week cause than I will post the quote of this week and the one who is suppose to come on friday, insha'Allah.

If it works out I will insha'Allah be back in blogging-country soon.

Allah hafiz, take care

2 comments:

  1. Asalaam Alaikum sis

    Looking forward to your quotes inshAllah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, looking forward reading them. Take cae.

    ReplyDelete