Sunday, June 26, 2011

Catching up

Hi to all/ Assalamu alaykum,

I'm still trying to catch up from our sick-weeks. Trying to fix the home back to normal, trying to follow your blogs before getting to my own. So it's still a litlle quiet out here. Alhamdulillah I remembered it is friday today so I managed to post a quote fast. By the time this post comes online it's not friday anymore, but who cares. When I have time I write as much as possible which results into putting posts ready for other days. Otherways it will be quiet here a lot and then all of the sudden you would get 3 posts in one day. So trying to spread it out.

I think, if I have time insha'Allah, I'll look for some nice quotes for the Ramadan already, so you at least have a post each week. Just this morning I thought maybe writing on paper first is better, but you'll will find out little later that that is not the case. Still have to type that post, but this came in my head now first so first you have to deal with this.

I have to say, big thumbs up for everyone who is posting regularly and has kids, work etc. I don't know how you do it. Because one kid and being stay at home mom I'm busy a lot. Ok I might be pregnant and going towards the end, so I do have a little less energy and Little One is not allowing me to sit on the laptop for a longer amount of time, but that are no excuses. I'll try my best to keep updating regularly.

Insha'Allah I'll be writing to you again soon.

Allah hafiz, take care!

2 comments:

  1. Hope at this stage you feel much better. I'm sure it's not easy to blog when you have young children.
    Don't worry, take your time. Looking forward reading you soon.
    In the meantime, Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marie. Not really feeling 100% yet, but I think that is due to pregnancy, so no complaints.

    ReplyDelete