Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Relay

Hi to all/ Assalamu alaykum,

Insha'Allah everyone of you is doing fine. We had a sickness-relay over here. So that's why it was a litlle quiet. But alhamdulillah even though we are not all 100% yet, we feel lots better.

But also I don't have much to tell actually, we didn't do much besides trying to get through the day and sleep whenever possible.

I only did some working on the kufi, which again I took apart, only this time not completely. And today I started it again, but it need some more days of work before it will be finished. Since I can only work on it when Little One is sleeping. I didn't made the same mistake as last time, no this time I did the opposite, I made it to big. I kept increasing till a point where it was never going to be a kufi or hat shape thing anymore. Luckily with crocheting you can just take it apart and start over.

I'll keep it short today, cause I still need to cook dinner(have no idea what yet).

Insha'Allah I'll be writing to you soon.

Allah hafiz, take care.

3 comments:

  1. Asalaam Alaikum sis!! It is not nice when the whole family is ill! InsHAllah hope you all feel 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope sickness is a past memory now. Take care and read you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Foz: Wa alaykum salaam. I'm already happy that we're not as sick anymore.

    @ Marie: Not completely yet, but the worst seems to have passed.

    ReplyDelete