Friday, June 17, 2011

Entry in to the friday wisdom.

Hi to all/ Assalamu alaykum,

A sister has a blog that I've been following. She decided to do a friday post with quotes/sayings/Ahadith.
She kindly asked people to join in, and I decided I wanted too.

I had already been thinking about it, but then thought, maybe somewhere in the future. Now she invited people and that is the chance to do so myself aswell. If you want to participate aswell do click on the picture below and leave your blog url there.

Because I have too many things to do, I will start of coming friday and not today. Sorry for that, but my little one decided to sleep late, which means now only I have some time to clean and cook before my visitor comes.

Typecast

Allah hafiz, take care.

2 comments:

  1. Asalaam Alaikum sis! JazakAllah Khair for joining in.

    To centre it all you need to do is highlight the picture and click on the centre option. (Hope that made sense! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa alaykum salaam,

    Wa iyaaki.

    As you now can see it made sense.

    ReplyDelete