Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My new best friend?

Hi to all/ Assalamu alaykum,

On monday we went out for some shopping. And we came back with what might become my new best friend. A sewing machine(just internet picture of the one I have)

Just a budget-machine, but that should be ok for a beginner like me. The first time I already got some thread stuck in the machine, but litlle sabr and fixed it. I later realised that I forgot to put the presserfoot down that's why the mess happened.

Alhamdulillah, day two I took apart a shirt of mine and now busy trying to make it in my first piece of clothes. Too be continued next week insha'Allah.

I also sold something, an old friend.

I bought it years ago and it was already lying in a box underneath the bed for years aswell. So I thought better sell it now to someone who is happy with it than to wait till it falls apart by itself because of getting old.

Just a quick post in between, because I spended my free time the last 2 days in front of the sewing machine.

Insha'Allah I'll be writing to you soon.

Allah hafiz, take care

No comments:

Post a Comment