Sunday, June 5, 2011

More bread

Hi to all/ Assalamu alaykum,

Yes here I am again with bread. I allready told you that I made a variation with cheese in it. And when I made it again I remembered to take some pictures so to show you. Although this time I made small round ones, sometimes I make them in a baguette shape.



These are of before the baking process.
And here the finished result. I managed to take a snap before this one was also finished.


Here is my latest trial and error. Bread with herb butter. You can see on the pictures how I put it together.



 Just one advice: Make sure you close it properly otherwise al the butter will come out. I thought I had closed mine properly, but when it was finished I found out that it wasn't.

See here the result, should be more butter inside, but there was a pool of herb butter on the baking tray.

Insha'Allah next time it will come out better.

Allah hafiz, take care.

1 comment:

  1. Asalaam Alaikum!

    The last time I made bread was at school! I keep meaning to make it again!
    I like the idea of the cheese one!

    ReplyDelete