Sunday, June 19, 2011

Unaivalable

Hi to all/ Assalamu alaykum,

I already want to give you a heads up about the fact that during Ramadan(August) I probably won't be posting much. Next to the fact that I want to spend more time on Deen, I'm also due in that month. Ofcourse we don't know exactly when Litlle Two decides to show up, but I'm still expecting that month.

I want to give the fasting a try aswell, but that can mean less energy and if Little One permits a litlle more sleeping during the day. But anyways it can be that I won't be posting much for 2 months, cause I think I have to get used to having another blessing to take care of. It'll probably take some time for me to adjust to it. But I'll try to be creative a lot the coming weeks and hopefully/insha'Allah I can put some posts ready for that time.

So if you find me missing commenting on your blogs or blogging myself during that time, you'll know what is going on.

Allah hafiz, take care

No comments:

Post a Comment